What a first year we've had at Swindon Sisters Alliance!
We have had a fantastic first year and would like to thank everyone who has played a part in reaching out and helping us.
We are proud of our Swindon community; we are so very thankful to you all for making Swindon a better place for others.
Since July, you have assisted us in helping 800+ people living in Swindon.
Here are a few more of our achievments:
- Opened our donation shop.
- Supported our community with low-cost goods.
- Supported families with signposting, advice and support from within our shop setting.
- Gifted donated goods to our families, such as pushchairs, white goods, baby milk and food parcels.
- Our Julie's Haven holiday retreat is up and running - offering free holidays and supporting families with food, activities, treats and transport.
- 104 people benefited from using our services in Brean, Somerset.
- Purchased all goods for Julie's Haven.
- Fully funded our minibus with the help of a Wiltshire Community Grant to the value of £5000.
- Partnered with the Hardship Fund Program, which has helped support our families with mattresses, protector sheets, ring doorbells, food and fuel.
- Additional support with handyman jobs for families that needed support in their home.
Legoland and Cotswold Wildlife Park trips
- Swindon Sisters Alliance also put on some trips and small family trials to various locations. 36 service users benefited from our trips in the Summer Holidays with transport and fully funded tickets.
We look forward to an even more successful 2022!